Click here to scroll down to see the gallery of custom pieces we have made recently…
Interested in a custom piece of jewelry from Jennifer Hanscom?
Contact me via the contact form below.
It’s best if you include information about what you are looking to have made. So here’s a list of questions to prompt information that will be helpful for me to design the perfect piece for you!
- What is inspiring your desire for a custom piece of jewelry?
- Do you have any detailed features in mind?
- How would you describe your personal style?
- When do you see yourself wearing this piece and what activities might you be doing? (Helps satisfy wear-ability concerns)
- What physical characteristics or proportions might be relevent?
- If you want a ring – which finger do you want to wear it on and what size is your finger?
- If you want a bracelet – do you commonly wear long sleeves? Do you work on a computer a lot? What is your wrist measurement?
- If you want a necklace or pendant – typical neckline you like to wear and your neck measurement may be important factors.
- If you want earrings – hair color, hair style and length, facial shape, and the distance between your lobe and your shoulder all come into play.