1) Where is the jewelry made?
Jennifer Hanscom’s jewelry is made in Phoenix, AZ.
2) How long will it take to receive my order?
Once you place your order and your payment clears, your order will be sent out within 3 business days, unless you hear from us otherwise.
3) What if I want my jewelry order expedited?
Text/call Jen at (480)635-2402 anytime between noon and 10pm AZ time to make your request.
4) What can I expect when I open the package?
Jennifer Hanscom Jewelry comes packaged in elegant gift boxes complete with a sealable plastic bag for storing your jewelry and an intention card stating the meaning behind the collection.
5) What do the intention cards look like?
The intention cards are 2” x 3” and printed on card stock. They are a bit smaller than a business card and can be displayed in a mini-frame.
6) How do I keep my jewelry shining beautifully?
Unfortunately, sterling silver tarnishes. Common everyday items that contain sulfur, such as leather, rubber, chlorine, and perspiration, as well as air pollutants and salt water can accelerate the process. Do your best to prevent spraying your jewelry with hairspray, perfumes or other products by donning your jewelry after your beauty regimen, and remove your jewelry when working with household chemicals or swimming. Wipe it down with a clean nub-free cotton cloth to cleanse it from any of these contaminants after each wear. Store it in the bag supplied with the interceptor tab. The carbon-based tab helps to absorb oxygen aiding in tarnish prevention. Use a polishing cloth for periodic spruce-ups. To remove heavier tarnish, wash your silver jewelry with warm water and mild dish soap. If you require a deeper cleaning, contact us.
7) Can I get a custom piece designed?
Contact us with your inquiry. Jen is happy to create a piece just for you! Kindly provide some basics about what you are looking for and the best means to contact you, and we will be in touch soon.
8) What is your return policy?
We do our best to provide an excellent shopping experience, however if you should desire to return an item you purchased from our online store click here.
9) I would like to see the jewelry in person before purchasing – where can I find your work?
10) How can I keep informed about new products and events?
Join our email list to subscribe to the Jennifer Hanscom Jewelry newsletter. No need to worry about your inbox being swamped with our emails – we normally send them out monthly.
11) I love the vibe of Jennifer Hanscom Jewelry – how can I find more positive content?
11) Does Jen teach others to make jewelry?
Yes! Visit www.jewelryclasseswithjen.com to learn more.