Frequently Asked Questions…
1) Where is the jewelry made?
Jennifer Hanscom jewelry is made at our studio in Phoenix, AZ.
2) How long will it take to process my order?
Once you place your order and your payment clears, your order will typically be sent out within 3 business days. If we cannot meet this timeline we will reach out to you and let you know why and when you can expect your order.
3) How do you ship your jewelry?
We typically use first class shipping via the United States Post Office to ship your jewelry. For orders over $100, standard first class shipping is free.
4) What if I want my jewelry order expedited or shipped via an alternate carrier?
Text or call Jen at (480)635-2402 anytime between noon and 8pm AZ time to make your request. E-mails and messages through the contact form on the website are typically only checked daily, so they may not be seen in a timely manner to help you out.
5) What can I expect when I open the package?
Jennifer Hanscom Jewelry comes packaged in elegant gift boxes complete with a seal-able plastic bag for storing your jewelry and an intention card stating the meaning behind the collection. Click here for more details about the packaging and presentation.
6) How do I keep my jewelry shining beautifully?
Unfortunately, sterling silver tarnishes. We have some great tips and advice though! Take a look at our recommendations for jewelry care and maintenance here.
7) Can I get a custom piece designed?
Jen is happy to create a piece just for you! Learn more here…
8) I lost an earring, can I get a replacement?
In most cases the answer is yes. We will need to have you send the original for matching purposes, and as long as we can get all the materials needed, we can take care of this for you. In the rare occasion we can’t make a match, we can discuss how the single earring could be re-purposed into another piece. Contact us so we can guide you to the best solution.
9) I bought a ring and it doesn’t fit. Can I have it re-sized?
Often the answer is yes. Unfortunately, not all rings can be re-sized. In some cases they may need to be exchanged or modified. Contact us so we can guide you to the best solution.
10) What is your return policy?
We do our best to provide an excellent shopping experience, however if you should desire to return an item you purchased from our online store click here.
11) How can I keep informed about new products and events?
Join our email list to subscribe to the Jennifer Hanscom Jewelry newsletter. You can connect with us via the form at the bottom of this page. No need to worry about your inbox being swamped with our emails – we normally send them out monthly. We strive to create valuable content including:
- Guidelines about how to make great jewelry selections
- Insights about how jewelry can help your state of mind
- Inside look at how our jewelry is made
- New product announcements
- Promotional events
- And more!
12) I love the vibe of Jennifer Hanscom Jewelry – how can I find out more?
13) I would love to learn how to make my own jewelry; does Jen teach others to make jewelry?
Yes! Jen loves to share her passion for the art. In fact you can get started online for free! She focuses on the use of hand tools and small equipment so you can easily learn from home as she conveys the fundamentals of forming and crafting with quality construction. Visit www.jewelryclasseswithjen.com to learn more.
14) Have a question we haven’t answered?
Contact us and we will be happy to help you discover the answer.